Dear Sir/Madam,

Curriculum Vitae

I graduated from Istanbul University Business Administration Faculty, Business Administration Department in June 2005. I will be successfully graduated from University of Wales Institute, Cardif, MBA in February 2007.

However, I live in London. Please accept this resume in response to your Turkish teacher position.

I think my qualifications are well suited to the needs and skills that you require. Also I have students who take private Turkish lesson from me. If you want I can give their number. I have enough sources to teach. Thank you..

Yours Sincerely

Banu Surname

Banu Surname

Hayes Grove, East Dulwich

London

Tel: 07707

Email: @hotmail.com

Work Experience

LONDON

  • Freelence turkish teacher Oct.06-Current
  • Mail Boxes Etc. Soho, accountant/sales person Aug.06-Oct.06
  • Work as a waitress, barmaid for a restaurant Feb.06-Aug.06

TURKEY

  • Turyap Gayr?menkul A.?. July.05-Dec.06

Expert of Human Resource, Istanbul

  • Novartis ?laç Sep.04-Sep.04

Intern, Istanbul

  • Postel Uluslararas? Ticaret A.?. Apr.04-Sep.04

Expert of Human Resource, Istanbul

  • THY Aug.03-Aug.03

Intern, Istanbul

  • Acev turkish teacher 2001-2005

Education History

London School of Commerce 2005 - Current

MBA with English (to be completed 2007)

Istanbul University, Istanbul 2001/2005

Faculty of Business Administration (Graded 3.6 / 4)

Profile

I am a hard-working, committed person, I am reliable and thorough in all my work. I worked as a teacher when I was in my country from 2001-2005.So I have enough source to teach.I worked freelence researcher for companies when ? was in university.I researched about:

  • What can effect Quality of Service Industry?
  • Why people want to have credit card?
  • Which factors can effect commitment to company?
  • What is the impact of performance appraisal on employees?
  • How a company can prepare a work plan properly?

Key Skills

  • Excellent communication and teaching skills
  • Thorough understanding of business and business practice
  • Fluent in Turkish as well as English
  • Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
  • Educated to degree level
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 yorum

  1. Anonymous // April 23, 2013 at 6:09 AM  

    Hiya very nice web site!! Man .. Excellent
    .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm satisfied to find a lot of useful info here within the post, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    My blog ... app.lorem-ipsum.jp/jisko/?module=MistyBadil&params=26680